We wanted to thank our donors for all they did during the school year 2020-2021 our success rate was 97% overall.
For 2021-2022 we are enrolling 52 students: CP1: 17 Students CP2: 3 Students CE1: 13 Students CE2: 1 Student CM1: 11 Students CM2: 7 Students
Once again we thank you for believing in us and helping give a chance to our future leaders.
- Christmas 2020 was a success ! The kids received their present such as toys, clothes and school supplies. Thank you those people that made this event a success.
- Once again we donated a scholarship and school supplies to 50 kids from Cassou and Ouagadougou. Thank you a everyone!
- 2020 was hard to all of us. In our effort to assist those that were hit the hardest we distributed handwashing stations, hand soap, Rice and groceries.
- It’s Back-to-School Season 2019-2020!
- School stars in Burkina Faso on October 1st, 2019.
- Our goal for this school year 2019-2020 is to help 50 kids with school tuition, backpacks, notebooks, books etc ….
- Just a reminder with $30 you can be a sponsor to a kid!
- We are hoping to build our first-class next school year 2020-2021. We are collecting any donation and are counting on your generosity to provide a safe and good environment to the children of Give Me A Lift.
- Posted on October 1, 2018, we were able to give full scholarship to 30 boys and girls for the school year 2018-2019.
- To ensure the kids don’t feel different than the other kids, we offered them a Christmas party where every kid was given a present. Santa visited them for the first time.
- Posted on November 2018, one of our good friends offered a 5 hectares land (Cassou village located in 150 kilometers from Ouagadougou the Capital of Burkina Faso) that we can used for any Education/Health related projects. The land was officially received, and all legal paper works regarding the land were done under Give Me A Lift.
- In February 2018, some technicians were sent to locate water (drilling). Fortunately, two spots were located.
- In this land, our goal is to build an elementary school to begin with, along with a primary health care center. With the water, we are looking into to provide the villagers and their children drinkable water, creating gardening (vegetables) and other activities that could either be used primarily for providing lunch to student while in school and the extra will be used to help cover different costs.
- Soon, we are planning to build training center (welding, carpentering, and mechanic) to prepare the kids with skills that they can used.
- The dreams and goals are there, however we are lacking funds and resources to make these come true.